Labyrinth Logistics Health & Safety Services
- Health & Safety Services for the Logistics Sector
- An initial H&S gap analysis that determines where to prioritise efforts.
- Assistance to clients in carrying out the tasks highlighted by this analysis.
- Assistance with carrying out risk assessments.
- Coaching for client staff in carrying out risk assessments.
- Tailoring of staff handbooks to individual company needs, based on our comprehensive template.
- Assistance in the production of Safe Systems of Work.
- Delivery of H&S training for employees at all levels.
- Specific assistance after an accident; helping with the investigation and implementing corrective and preventive actions.
- We can also implement OHSAS 18001 and provide ongoing support
- A formal H&S management system; such as OHSAS 18001 or equivalent.
- A less formal but robust set of legally compliant H&S processes. These include:
- Company H&S policy
- Staff handbook tailored to the company’s needs
- Generic and specific risk assessments
- Accident/incident investigation tools and
- Safe systems of work
- The comfort of having a professional response to specific health & safety issues provided by experts
- Accident prevention
- Reduction in insurance premiums and claims
- A “dry” subject brought to life generating improved internal focus
- Access to new customers and industry sectors where best practice exists