Labyrinth is recruiting an Office Administrator
- Created: Wednesday, 10 May 2017 11:29
Labyrinth is an award-winning logistics consultancy based in Leamington Spa, Warwickshire.
We are recruiting an Office Administrator.
To provide Office support for Labyrinth Logistics Consulting, the two Directors and including support for the SilkThread® self-audit tool.
Main job elements
Key focus areas are -
- Administration of monthly accounts
- Report writing
- On-line chat answering basic prospect queries
- Compliance with company policies and procedures in line with ISO 9001:2015
- Adherence to all H&S legislation expertise support to client projects as requested
The role also involves facilitating Director projects as delegated and familiarisation with the SilkThread® application as well as contributing to the wider development of Labyrinth as required.
- Well organised with demonstrable attention to detail
- Good numeracy and literacy skills
- Able to work as part of a diverse team and establish good working relationships at all levels, also to develop effective administration and support systems.
- Able to prioritise and manage own time; to complete tasks and projects on time and to a high standard; demonstrate a ‘can do’ attitude and able to manage diaries as appropriate.
- Able to work and act on own initiative and happy to work alone.
- Flexibility – not only the occasional requirement to work extra hours but also juggling tasks and priorities.
- Good telephone manner together with excellent communication skills both orally and written.
- Experience in the haulage industry
- Own transport
Essential Qualifications & Experience
- Word (good level of competency)
- Excel (intermediate/advanced level)
- Power point (intermediate/advance)
- Quick typing speed
- Report writing
- Spreadsheet analysis
- Preparation of formatted template documents (Word, Excel. Ppt)
- Diary management
- Travel management
- IT Savvy
- 3 hours per day, 5 days per week
- Actual hours of work flexible between 9am – 5pm
The salary for this position is £18,500 pro-rata.
The job is based at Squab Hall, Harbury Lane, Bishops Tachbrook, Leamington Spa CV33 9QB
Please send your CV to Ruth Waring : email@example.com by Friday 19th May 2017.